Dairy Technology Demonstration Farm
What is expected of a TDF Host?
- To host a minimum of 8 groups of visiting farmers and provide a demonstration of the specified technologies
What should the Host expect in return?
- Any training that may be required
- Technical support from a CAFRE Technologist
- IT and other equipment to support the delivery of demonstrations
- A Support Assistant to assist at each visit
- A £600 payment per demonstration hosted
Applications to become a Dairy Technology Demonstration Farm are open from 8th May 2019 and close the 5th June 2019.
Applicants will then be shortlisted and those selected will undergo an on-farm suitability assessment.
Each farm business may only apply for one of the following themes.
See our Frequently Asked Questionsif you have any queries or email firstname.lastname@example.org