Dairy Technology Demonstration Farm
What is expected of a TDF Host?
- To host a minimum of 8 groups of visiting farmers and provide a demonstration of the specified technologies
What should the Host expect in return?
- Any training that may be required
- Technical support from a CAFRE Technologist
- IT and other equipment to support the delivery of demonstrations
- A Support Assistant to assist at each visit
- A £600 payment per demonstration hosted
Applications to become a Dairy Technology Demonstration Farm were open from 8th May 2019 and close the 5th June 2019.
Applicants were then shortlisted and those selected underwent an on-farm suitability assessment.
Two farms have been accepted for each of the following themes.
New themes will be added and applications for these will be opening in future. Submit an expression of interest HERE if you wish to receive updates about this scheme.
See our Frequently Asked Questions if you have any queries or email firstname.lastname@example.org