Temporary Green Keeper
Job now closed
Ballyclare Golf Club is currently seeking a temporary Green Keeper, to reports directly to the Head Green Keeper. Under the Head Green Keeper’s supervision, the temporary Green Keeper participates in the maintenance of the golf course, cutting fairways, cutting rough, cutting greens, raking bunkers and general course maintenance.
- Assists in the maintenance of the golf course.
- Supports the Head Green Keeper to keep accurate and complete records on the Carr Golf Ground2Control system
- Communicates clearly with the Head Green Keeper and other members of staff to discuss activities, goals, plans and highlight any concerns or issues.
- Completes pesticide and fertiliser applications and/or operates and calibrates pesticide and fertiliser application equipment in conjunction with the Head Green Keeper.
- Participates in the operation and maintenance of irrigation pumps and in the maintenance of irrigation and drainage systems.
- Participates in the tree management program including the appropriate use of chainsaws
- Supports the Head Green Keeper in the delivery of the agronomic plan.
- Ensures the guidelines set out for standards and presentation are adhered to.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com