Due to continued business growth, Benburb Bramleys Ltd requires a Technical Assistant.
- Managing the day-to-day production schedules
- To perform QC tests in a timely manner
- To submit daily records
- Responsible for all intake paperwork
- Monthly GMP audits
- Reporting to the technical manager
The ideal candidate
- HND food science or higher
- Good knowledge of quality control
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible working hours to meet peak business needs.
To apply, please forward your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively posted to the above address.