Job now closed
A farm just outside Newry, are seeking a motivated enthusiastic person to join a long established family run farm.
- Dairy 300 cows
- Beef 150
- Dairy herd replacements
- Milking (including weekends on a rota basis) 20:40 Dairymaster
- Diet feeding
- Livestock management
- Tractor work (mainly CASE IH)
- General farm work including farm maintenance
- Full driving licence
- Keen interest in livestock and machinery
- Reliable and motivated
- Good time keeper
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Demonstrate high standard of animal healthcare
- Be punctual and willing to work hard
- Shows a willingness to learn and have good communication skills
Good rates of pay £20,000-£30,000 (for minimum of a 40 hour week) based on level of experience and responsibility undertaken.
Specific hours/days can be flexible to suit individual.
Available if required- apartment with wifi adjacent to farm house.
61 Tullyah Road
If you are interested, please contact:
Michael- 07711189377 or email email@example.com