Assistant Quality Manager
Job now closed
A leading FMCG manufacturing business based in the Coleraine area is looking for an experience Quality professional. This Company has a particularly good reputation and will adopt Housekeeping & QA processes and systems which will suit a very diligent and professional FMCG individual with an insightful and professional outlook.
The Assistant Quality Manager is a managerial role with responsibility for leading the quality assurance team on a day to day basis. The post-holder will provide support and cover for the Quality Manager and play an integral part in the quality team ensuring product and practices meet customer and legislative requirements. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage HACCP and TACCP systems
- Assist and/or lead external audits – BRC, FDA etc
- Manage FDA plan
- Review and develop risk assessments
Suitable candidates will have:
- A relevant Degree (Food/Science) ideally with Level 4 Food Safety & Level 4 HACCP
- Relevant experience within the food processing industry
- Ideally experienced in dealing with external auditors, M&S requirements would be advantageous
- Experience of ERP systems
- Previous experience of working within a Quality team
- Hours: Mon – Fri (8am – 5pm)
- Holidays: 30 days pa
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using this website.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.