Northern Ireland Sheep Programme – Wormer Resistance – Affecting Lamb Growth
12 Aug 2021
Online - Webex
Thursday 12th August, 8:00pm
Northern Ireland Sheep Programme is a joint collaboration between CAFRE, Dunbia and the Irish Farmers Journal. Northern Ireland Sheep Programme (NISP) are hosting an event on Thursday 12th August 2021, 8.00pm. This event will provide a background to the Northern Ireland Sheep Programme (NISP) and will also focus on Wormer Resistance – Affecting Lamb Growth.
The topics to be covered during this event will include:
- Wormer Resistance – Affecting Lamb Growth featuring Trevor Nixon
- Anthelmintic Resistance in Sheep in Northern Ireland
- Graeme Campbell – Senior Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
- Senan White – Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
- Trevor Nixon – NI Sheep Programme Participant Farmer
- Darren Carty – Livestock Specialist, Irish Farmers Journal
- Prof Bob Hanna – Veterinary Research Officer, AFBI, Stormont
If you have any specific questions you would like to raise, you are welcome to send these in advance by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. These can then be answered by the panel during the event.
Registration is now open
This event requires registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions.
How to register?
To register, please follow the above link and select Register under “Event Status”
Please note: You can join the event from 7.45pm, it will start promptly at 8.00pm. It is advisable to download the WebEx application in advance.