Managing your way through dry weather conditions – 2021
27 Jul 2021
Online - Webex
Tuesday 27th July, 8.00pm
CAFRE is hosting a webinar on Tuesday 27th July at 8.00pm, considering the options to help you manage your livestock or arable farm through the current period of dry weather and to plan for the longer term impact this will have on winter feeding and fodder supplies.
The topics to be covered during this event will include:
- Grass growth data to date and potential for grass to make up the deficit
- Dairy Grazing impact and strategies to manage situation
- Beef and Sheep impact and strategies to manage situation
- Fodder stocks impact and strategies to manage situation
- Interactive panel Q&A to include arable crops advice from Senior Crops Adviser.
Ciaran Hamill, Senior Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
Debbie McConnell, Dairy Grassland Scientist, AFBI
Conail Keown, Senior Dairying Adviser, CAFRE
John Sands, Senior Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
Michael Verner, Dairying Adviser, CAFRE
Robin Bolton, Senior Crops Adviser, CAFRE
Registration is now open
This event requires registration. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join.
How to register?
To register, please follow the above link and select Register under “Event Status”
Please note: You can join the event from 7.45pm, it will start promptly at 8.00pm. It is advisable to download the WebEx application in advance.