Places are still available at CAFRE for students applying through UCAS Clearing.
Give us a call on Freephone 0800 028 4291 to chat to our admissions team.
What is Clearing?
Clearing allows eligible applicants to contact universities to discuss their suitability for places that are still available.
You might wish to use the UCAS Clearing service if:
- you applied after 30 June
- you didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
- your exam results weren’t as expected, and you didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
- you have a place but you wish to apply to another university
How to apply through Clearing
Check out the courses that we have on offer through Clearing.
- You can find out more information on our courses in the Course Finder.
Give us a call on Freephone 0800 028 4291 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the course you are interested in.
- Have your UCAS ID number ready when you call, so we can view your UCAS application online.
- You will also need to have all your qualifications ready so our dedicated team can determine if you meet the entry requirements for the course.