BRC Global Standard For Food Safety Issue 7 to Issue 8 Conversion Course in association with NIFCC
This one day course will be delivered by a NIFCC’s BRC approved trainer and shall provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the format and content of the Standard. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the Standard on-site. Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance for this training from BRC.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at Technical and Quality Managers working within a food processing environment. Delegates should be familiar and have a working knowledge of Issue 7
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard including industry developments
- Explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers
- Understand the changes to existing requirements
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported
The cost of the course is £125 and this includes the course notes, hospitality and certificate of attendance.
Wednesday 30th October 9.30am to 5pm.
Future course dates will be available on Wednesday 14th November 2018 and Wednesday 9th January 2019.