APHIS On-line is DARD’s celebrated cattle registration and information portal. Designed to train existing users and introduce new users to the full set of APHIS on-line functions. On completion you should be able to make full use of the system to improve how you manage your business.
Who is the Course for?
- Farmers unfamiliar with AoL will understand what it is and how it can benefit them.
- New users will know what they need to register to use AoL.
- New and existing users will be aware of all the functionality of AoL including Animal Births, deaths, movements and accessing Herd Lists.
- Users will learn which functions can benefit their enterprise and how to use them.
- Users will be able to recognise problems that can occur while using AoL and how to best address these issues.
Where no courses are available, you can submit an expression of interest in attending this course by clicking here.
If you have any queries, please contact DARD Online Services helpdesk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02894 426699.