Northern Ireland Sheep Programme – Maximising Lamb Performance at Grass
06 May 2021
Online - Webex
Thursday 6th May 2021, 8.00pm – 9.00pm
Northern Ireland Sheep Programme is a joint collaboration between CAFRE, Dunbia and the Irish Farmers Journal. Northern Ireland Sheep Programme (NISP) are hosting an event on Thursday 6th May 2021, 8.00pm. This event will provide a background to the Northern Ireland Sheep Programme (NISP) and will also focus on maximising lamb performance at grass, highlighting the practices on a Northern Ireland Sheep Programme farm and the CAFRE Beef and Sheep Centre.
The topics to be covered during this event will include:
- Background to the NISP
- Maximising lamb performance at grass featuring Roy and Marilyn Mayers – Tempo, Co Fermanagh
- Maximising lamb performance at grass featuring CAFRE Beef and Sheep Centre
- Hannah McNelis – Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
- Senan White – Beef and Sheep Adviser, CAFRE
- Roy and Marilyn Mayers – NI Sheep Programme Participant Farmers
- Kieran Mailey – Deputy Northern Editor, Irish Farmers Journal
- Dr Eileen McCloskey, Sheep Technologist, CAFRE
If you have any specific questions you would like to raise, you are welcome to send these in advance by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. These can then be answered by the panel during the event.
Registration is now open
Please note: You can join the event from 7.45pm, it will start promptly at 8.00pm. It is advisable to download the WebEx application in advance.