Growing Home Grown Proteins Harvesting and Storage
24 Aug 2021
Online - Webex
Tuesday 24th August, 8.00pm
CAFRE are hosting an event on Tuesday 24th August 2021, 8.00pm. This event will provide an update on the Combinable Protein Crops Scheme and advice around harvesting and storage of protein crops.
- Robin Bolton – Senior Crops Adviser, CAFRE
- Don Morrow – Head of Dairy, Pig, Poultry and Crops Branch, CAFRE
- Leigh McClean – Crops Adviser, CAFRE
- Charlie Kilpatrick – Arable farmer from County Down
The topics to be covered during this event will include:
- An update on the Combinable Protein Crops Scheme
- Advice on the storage and harvesting of protein crops
- Practical pointers growing spring beans
Registration is now open
This event requires registration. After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions.
How to register?
To register, please follow the above link and select Register under “Event Status”
Please note: You can join the event from 7.45pm, it will start promptly at 8.00pm. It is advisable to download the WebEx application in advance.