First Aid Awareness
First Aid Awareness
The First Aid Awareness courses are open to farmers, farm employees and farm family members. Workshops will provide the participants with the key skills that have the potential to save a life and reduce the impact of a farm accident.
Training is provided in:
- Face-to-face workshops at local venues across Northern Ireland, and
- Online webinars that are followed up with a short practical session at a local venue.
As well as the advertised ‘Open’ courses, workshops can be organized to accommodate local rural community groups, farmer groups, etc.
Who are the workshops for?
The courses are FREE and available to everyone linked to a farm business including farmers, members of the farm family and employees.
Workshops provide information on how to deal with a medical emergency on the farm. Training includes basic First Aid procedures for common farm based injuries, how to use the contents of a First Aid kit and awareness of tools/technologies to aid farm workers in emergency situations.
Dates and Registration
- Thursday 2nd November 2023 – Newtownstewart Leisure Complex Ltd, 17 Moyle Road, Newtownstewart, Omagh, BT78 4AP – 7.00pm
- Thursday 9th November 2023 – 3b Main Street, Donaghmore, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, BT70 3EZ – 7.00pm
- Wednesday 22nd November 2023 – 25 Agharan Road, Newmills, Dungannon, BT71 4HF – 7.00pm
- Thursday 30th November 2023 – Erne Gaels Belleek, 6 Commons Road, Finner, Belleek, Co. Fermanagh, BT93 3AR – 7.00pm
- Thursday 14th December 2023 – Ballyvea FC Ltd, 51 Carrigenagh Road, Kilkeel, BT34 4PY – 7.00pm
- Monday 18th January 2024 – Tubrid Church Hall (Church of Ireland), 28 Montiaghroe Road, Tubrid, Kesh, Enniskillen, BT93 1BE – 7.00pm
How to book?
If you would like to attend this course or are interested in organising training for a local group, please contact Global Horizon Skills on 028 822 56772 / 028 822 50544 or email: email@example.com
Booking Terms and Conditions
CAFRE Booking terms and conditions are available by clicking here.