Technical Co-ordinator – 6 month maternity cover
This is a contract role for 6 months
You will be responsible for the following
- Ensure raw materials and suppliers have approved specifications, supplier approval questionnaires and current certifications available as laid out in the supplier and raw material approval program.
- Manage supplier and raw material non-conformance working with NPD and Purchasing to ensure that suppliers close of non-conformance effectively and within appropriate timescales.
- Ensure that the intake team have systems and processes that are robust so that they can compete effective inspections.
- Manage and maintain service supplier approval questionnaires and certificates.
- Complete and maintain the TACCP and VACCP programs.
- Co-ordination of the internal audit program.
- Completing audits to the agreed schedules (internal audits, factory facing audits, suppliers’ audits and visits).Complete food safety elements of staff inductions.
- Management of technical document control system.
- Complete daily and weekly performance reports.
Experience and Qualifications required for Technical Coordinator
- Min 1 years experience within a similar role in the food industry
- 3rd level qualification in a food related subject desirable.
- Contract length: 6 months
What we have to offer:
- Salary £21,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday, 8 hour shift
- Onsite parking
How to apply
Please contact Paul Muir from Vickerstock to discuss this on 028 9031 3720 or email email@example.com