Job now closed
A herdsman is required with 220 cows and 300 youngstock.
- Milking (1 per day)
- Diet feeding
- Cattle work (dehorning, vaccinating, dosing, bedding etc)
- Some tractor work (tedding, slurry, dump trailer etc)
- General farm work
- Self contained accommodation, 2 bedroom, central heating with free WIFI
- 1st generation farm established in April 2022, on a 10 year lease.
- Farming 400 acres on the shores of Strangford lough, with a view to expanding cow numbers.
- Must be reliable, have the right attitude and obtain a sense of humour..
- Good rates of pay for the right candidate, based on the level of experience and responsibility
- undertaken. £25,000 to £30,000 for minimum 40 hour week.
- Night milking’s available if wanted. To be paid as extra.
- Specific hours /days can be flexible to suit individual.
If you are interested, please contact Matthew at 07434854824.
50 Black causeway road