Job now closed
Clarke Dairies Ltd is currently seeking a herdsman.
- 220 Dairy Cows and 160 Youngstock
- 200 ewes
- Calf rearing – tagging, vaccinations, castration disbudding cleaning and disinfecting
- Fetching cows to the robotic milking machine
- Implementing fertility protocols
- Vaccinating dosing bolusing etc
- General farm work
Accommodation– Not currently available on farm but help will be provided to find locally if required.
- Must be reliable.
- Successful candidate will be required to take responsibility for tasks after initial training period
- This role could be seen as a progression to a similar role at a larger farm in the future
- I will be happy to provide an accurate reference in such case
- AI ability an advantage but training can be provided
- 4 days per week and every other weekend
- 7am – 5 pm
- 5-6 hrs when working on a Sunday
If you’re interested, please contact- Jason Clarke