CAFRE Online Dressage Competition in Aid of Air Ambulance Northern Ireland
November 27, 2020
The equine students at the College of Agriculture, Food and Rural Enterprise (CAFRE) are running a virtual dressage show in aid of Air Ambulance NI. In these times, it is proving more difficult to attend physical shows therefore the City and Guilds Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Equine Management Level 3 Year 2 students at Enniskillen Campus have devised the idea to run an online competition.
Entries open on Tuesday 5th January 2021 and run until Tuesday 19th January 2021. All entries will get a rosette and score sheet posted back to them. With over £700 worth of prizes all proceeds will go to the Air Ambulance Northern Ireland.
To enter the competition you can register on www.jumptime.ie, browse our classes and select those you wish to ride in. Proceed through the simple registration and payment form. Check the rules to ensure riding gear and tack are correct before starting. Use the video guide to help with recording the test and submit videos as early as possible. The classes are judged by fully trained dressage judges Mark Robinson and Faith Ponsonby, and Jump Time is also donating £1 from every entry to Air Ambulance NI.
Full dress is not required however we will be giving a prize for the best turned out horse and rider.
The list of prizes for the class are as follows:
- Botanica Hamper – Donated by Sean Cooney
- Charles Owen Hat Voucher worth £320
- Patches Equine Laundry – Vouchers
- Holdens Agri – Bag of Feed.
- Homestead Saddlery £25 voucher
- McCullough Farm and Feeds Enniskillen – 2 x £15 vouchers
- Omagh Equestrian – £10 voucher
- Irish Equine Rehabilitation and Fitness Centre – £75 voucher
- Kyra Griffin Photography – £100 voucher
- Bluegrass Feeds – Selection of Prizes
- Bellisle Equestrian Coleraine – Headcollar, Embroidered saddle pad and cooler
- SMC Equestrian Co Cavan – Headcollar and Brushes
- Horse Sitters NI – Vouchers
Jenny Richardson Event Management Lecturer and students would like to thank all the sponsors for their generous prizes. The students at CAFRE Enniskillen are excited to raise money for the Air Ambulance which on average helps one person every single day in Northern Ireland.