Joint CAFRE/Teagasc Dairy Calf to Beef Event 2 – Maximising Animal Performance
October 13, 2020
Thursday 15th October 2020, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
You are kindly invited to attend the second joint CAFRE/Teagasc dairy calf to beef WebEx events. Event two will focus on the CAFRE dairy beef KT project winter feeding regime. There will be a further opportunity to hear about the research carried out by Teagasc in relation to dairy beef production. James Henderson, CAFRE Beef Grassland Technology Demonstration Farmer will provide an overview of grassland utilisation on his farm and will explain how this ensures he is in the top 25% of CAFRE benchmarked farms. The event will conclude by looking at dairy beef slaughter statistics and future market outlooks.
- Graeme Campbell (Senior Beef and Sheep Technologist, CAFRE)
- Natasha Ferguson (Beef Technologist, CAFRE);
- James Henderson (CAFRE Technology Demonstration Farmer);
- Dr Nicky Byrne (Livestock Systems Research Officer, Teagasc);
- Seamus McMenamin, (Economist, LMC);
- Current Teagasc research;
- CAFRE’s dairy beef KT project winter feeding regime;
- Dairy beef slaughter statistics;
- Grassland utilisation and beef finishing on James Henderson’s farm.
Please feel free to put questions to any of our panellists during the meeting or send them in advance to email@example.com.
How to join?
You can join the event from 7.15pm onwards. Please JOIN HERE
From your laptop or PC, you will need to replace the prepopulated joining details with your own name and email address. The event password is Calf2020
From your mobile phone or tablet, please download the WebEx meetings app from your app store. Guidance can be found here:
Enter the meeting number and password when prompted.
Event number (access code): 137 569 5503
Event password: Calf2020
You can also join via your mobile or landline by dialling: 0-20-7660-8149 (UK Toll) and enter the meeting information above.