CAFRE Enniskillen Campus Student on Placement at Hunter Equestrian

CAFRE Enniskillen Campus student Tegan McCormack from Dungannon is completing her 10 weeks work placement at Ryan Hunters yard in Moneymore as part of her Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management.

Equine Lecturer, Kathryn Hazlett recently paid Tegan a visit to monitor her progress while on work placement. During the visit, Tegan stated “I am happy in my work placement as I am learning a lot and improving my skills in many areas.  I have been given the opportunity to work with young horses, assist with lessons, go with horses to the vets and attend shows.  I would really recommend this yard to other students wanting a good range of experiences”.

Ryan is also very pleased with her progress, commenting that Tegan is keen to learn and enthusiastic about her work.

To find out more about the equine courses offered at Enniskillen Campus including the Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management, come along to our open evening on Thursday 24th August at 7pm or alternatively check out our courses on www.cafre.ac.uk

Tegan pictured on work placement at Hunter Equestrian, Moneymore.

Back to News Back to Events