August 29, 2014

Returning to Education? Enhance and develop your career prospects with the Advanced Diploma in Personal and Business Communication

The Advanced Diploma in Personal and Business Communication is offered as part of the Communication programmes at Loughry Campus and is specifically designed to build confidence and enhance career prospects and open up further educational opportunities. There are no formal entry qualifications.

Paul Rodgers who completed the programme in 2014 feels the programme has been highly beneficial, helping him pursue his education at Greenmount Campus, CAFRE. Paul commented, “I was very impressed with how the course was delivered. The atmosphere was very friendly and highly interactive and ideally suited to people like myself, returning to education. I have been challenged to examine my existing skills and look how I can develop my career in the agricultural industry. It has been of particular benefit in helping me develop my presentation skills which will be useful as I continue with my education, studying for a degree in Agricultural Technology at Greenmount Campus.”

The programme also provides a pathway onto the Masters in Communication, particularly for those who have relevant work experience in the agri-food, rural business and community sectors. The programme is delivered at Loughry Campus, CAFRE on a part time basis, but arrangements can be made to deliver the programme for organisations or groups at alternative venues.

If you would like to find out more information about the Advanced Diploma in Personal and Business Communication, please contact Gareth Wadsworth on 028 8676 8397 or email gareth.wadsworth@dardni.gov.uk.  For further information on any of our Communication programmes, check out https://www.cafre.ac.uk/study-at-cafre/course-finder/communication/   or freephone 0800 0284291.

Paul Rodgers, Castledawson, finding out more about life at CAFRE, having enrolled for the Agricultural Technology Degree which he starts this September. Paul completed the Advanced Diploma Programme in Personal and Business Communication at Loughry Campus, CAFRE in June 2014, which helped him gain entry onto the Agricultural Technology Degree at Greenmount Campus, CAFRE.

Back to News & Events