- Moy Park Invest in Student at Greenmount
Moy Park, an internationally recognised supplier of top quality poultry products, recently awarded a £1,000 bursary to Craig Anderson, a first year student on the Higher National Diploma in Agriculture course at Greenmount. Craig is from Lifford, Co Donegal and is a former pupil of the Royal and Prior School, Raphoe
- Ulster Farmers’ Union Support Greenmount Student
Co. Antrim student William Beattie is this year’s recipient of the Ulster Farmers’ Union £1,000 bursary. A number of prominent agri-food organisations have chosen to support CAFRE students in this manner.
- County Armagh Student Wins Dunbia’s Bursary at Greenmount
Owen Carragher, from Cullyhanna, Co Armagh, has recently received a £1,000 bursary from Dunbia, Dungannon at Greenmount Campus
- Loughry students wish you a “Healthy New Year”!
As part of the National Diploma in Food Nutrition & Health, students embarked on an annual Health Promotion Campaign. Designing colourful eye-catching displays, leaflets and consumer surveys and recommending examples of healthier alternatives to fellow learners, friends and family.
- Book your APHIS online course now
Book your APHIS online course
- SEVERE WEATHER IMPACT ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES
The recent spell of severe weather has affected College Campuses
- Enniskillen Students fill their shoeboxes to help others
Students organised the Operation Christmas Child Shoebox appeal
- Loughry Campus on Show at Chemistry at Work Exhibition
Loughry Campus has again participated in the Queen’s University Chemistry at Work Exhibition. The event was organised by the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at Queen’s University, sponsored by the Royal Society of Chemistry and took place in November