- Communication prospectus (PDF 361KB)
- Let's talk careers (PDF 1 MB)
- Communication Chat - June 2012 (PDF 420 KB)
For over forty years, Loughry Campus in conjunction with Queen’s University, Belfast has provided a range of courses in Communication. These courses have continually developed and indeed continue to evolve to meet the changing needs of the agri-food and rural businesses, and those who work in this dynamic industry. The latest example of course development is the Advanced Diploma in Personal and Business Communication which allows individuals with no formal qualifications but relevant work experience a route to gain entry onto the postgraduate programmes at Certificate, Diploma and MSc levels.
- Advanced Diploma in Personal and Business Communication
- Postgraduate Certificate in Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Communication with options in Training and Development or Strategic Management for Rural Business
- Masters in Communication with options in Training and Development or Strategic Management for Rural Business